JOOMLA DEVELOPMENT IN INDIA
Joomla has a web template system using a template processor. Its architecture is a front controller, routing all requests for non-static URIs via PHP which parses the URI and identifies the target page. This allows support for more human-readable permalinks. The controller manages both the frontend, public-facing view, and a backend (GUI-driven) administration interface. The administration interface (a) stores management and content information within a database, and (b) maintains a configuration file (configuration.php, usually located in the file system root of the Joomla installation). The configuration file provides the connection between the server, database and file system and facilitates migrating the website from one server to another
- User Manager − It allows managing the user information such as permission to edit, access, publish, create or delete the user, change the password and languages. The main part of the user manager is Authentication.
- Content Manager − It allows managing the content using WYSIWYG editor to create or edit the content in a very simple way.
- Banner Manager − It is used to add or edit the banners on the website.
- Template Manager − It manages the designs that are used on the website. The templates can be implemented without changing the content structure within a few seconds.
- Media Manager − It is the tool for managing the media files and folder in which you can easily upload, organize and manage your media files into your article editor tool.
- Contact Manager − It allows to add contacts, managing the contact information of the particular users.
- Web Link Manager − The link resource is provided for user of the site and can be sorted into categories.
- Search − It allows users to search the appropriate information on the site. You can use smart indexing, advanced search options, auto suggest searches to make Joomla search best.
- Menu Manager − It allows to create menus and menu items and can be managed subsequently. You can put menu in any style and in multiple places.
- RSS − It stands for Really Simple syndication which helps your site contents and RSS files to be automatically updated.
Let’s have a coffee together.
We assure you:
- - To Make your website fast loading.
- - Keep your navigation simple and intuitive.
- - Be consistent throughout your website.
- - Add a search bar if you have content that changes frequently.
- - Create a mobile version of your site.
- - Test your site before launching.
- - Have fun!