CODEIGNITER DEVELOPMENT IN INDIA
What is CodeIgniter
For building a web application you spend a lot of time in writing the same code again and again. Frameworks provide you a starting block and minimize the amount of code needed to build a website.
CodeIgniter is PHP driven framework but it's not a PHP substitute. Diving into CodeIgniter doesn?t mean you are leaving PHP behind. PHP is a server-side scripting language for building dynamic web-based applications.
CodeIgniter contains libraries, simple interface and logical structure to access these libraries, plug-ins, helpers and some other resources which solve the complex functions of PHP more easily maintaining a high performance. It simplifies the PHP code and brings out a fully interactive, dynamic website at a much shorter time. It supports PHP version of 5.2.6 or newer and MySQL version 4.1 or newer. It makes your web more robust and your code easier to read and maintain. It is a free toolkit, light weight and easier to install.
Why we use CodeIgniter
- If you need a framework with small footprint.
- You need a high performance.
- Need a framework which requires zero configurations.
- Need a framework which don't use command line.
- Need a framework which doesn't require adhering to restrictive coding rules.
- To get a simplified code structure.
- Free to use It is licensed under MIT license, so it is free to use.
- Follows MVC Pattern It uses Model-View-Controller which basically separates logic and presentation parts. Request comes to controller, database action is performed through model and output is displayed through views. But in normal PHP scripting, every page represents MVC which increases complexity.
- Light weightIt is extremely light-weighted. CodeIgniter core system requires very small library, other libraries may be added upon dynamic request based upon your needs. That is why it is quite fast and light weighted.
- Generate SEO friendly URLs URLs generated by CodeIgniter are search-engine friendly and clean. It uses a segment based approach rather than standard query based approach.
- Built-in libraries It comes with full packet libraries that enable all the web needed tasks like database, form validation, sending email, manipulating images, sending emails, etc.
CodeIgniter framework is based on MVC pattern. MVC is a software that gives you a separate logical view from the presentation view. Due to this, a web page contains minimal scripting.
Let’s have a coffee together.
We assure you:
- - To Make your website fast loading.
- - Keep your navigation simple and intuitive.
- - Be consistent throughout your website.
- - Add a search bar if you have content that changes frequently.
- - Create a mobile version of your site.
- - Test your site before launching.
- - Have fun!