READ MORE ABOUT HTML DEVELOPMENT
What is HTML?
Web browsers receive HTML documents from a web server or from local storage and render the documents into multimedia web pages. HTML describes the structure of a web page semantically and originally included cues for the appearance of the document.
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
- HTML is the standard markup language for creating Web pages
- HTML describes the structure of a Web page
- HTML consists of a series of elements
- HTML elements tell the browser how to display the content
- HTML elements label pieces of content such as "this is a heading", "this is a paragraph", "this is a link", etc.
Why HTML language is used?
HTML—“HyperText Markup Language”—is the language used to tell your web browser what each part of a website is. So, using HTML, you can define headers, paragraphs, links, images, and more, so your browser knows how to structure the web page you're looking at.
How many HTML languages are there?
Currently, there are 142 HTML tags available that allow for the creation of various elements. Even though modern browsers no longer support some of these tags, learning all the different elements available is still beneficial.
Features of HTML:
- It is easy to learn and easy to use.
- It is platform-independent.
- Images, videos, and audio can be added to a web page.
- Hypertext can be added to the text.
- It is a markup language.
Why learn HTML?
- It is a simple markup language. Its implementation is easy.
- It is used to create a website.
- Helps in developing fundamentals about web programming.
- Boost professional career.
- HTML is used to build websites.
- It is supported by all browsers.
HTML Released year
Let’s have a coffee together.
We assure you:
- - To Make your website fast loading.
- - Keep your navigation simple and intuitive.
- - Be consistent throughout your website.
- - Add a search bar if you have content that changes frequently.
- - Create a mobile version of your site.
- - Test your site before launching.
- - Have fun!