LARAVEL DEVELOPMENT IN INDIA
Laravel is a free and open-source PHP web framework, created by Taylor Otwell and intended for the development of web applications following the model–view–controller (MVC) architectural pattern and based on Symfony. Some of the features of Laravel are a modular packaging system with a dedicated dependency manager, different ways for accessing relational databases, utilities that aid in application deployment and maintenance, and its orientation toward syntactic sugar.
Laravel aims to make the development process a pleasing one for the developer without sacrificing application functionality. Happy developers make the best code. To this end, we've attempted to combine the very best of what we have seen in other web frameworks, including frameworks implemented in other languages, such as Ruby on Rails, ASP.NET MVC, and Sinatra.
The latest Laravel version is version 9, which was released on February 8, 2022.
Some Facts About Laravel
- Taylor Otwell developed Laravel in July 2011, and it was released more than five years after the release of the Codeigniter framework.
- Laravel is a PHP-based web framework like Codeigniter.
- Laravel is one of the open-source PHP frameworks.
- Laravel follows the model-view-controller (MVC) architectural pattern.
- Laravel is one of the most popular PHP frameworks after Codeigniter.
Features of Laravel
- Routing controllers.
- Configuration management.
- Authentication and authorization of users.
- ORM (Object Relational Mapper) features.
- Provides a template engine.
- Building schemas.
- E-mailing facilities.
Let’s have a coffee together.
We assure you:
- - To Make your website fast loading.
- - Keep your navigation simple and intuitive.
- - Be consistent throughout your website.
- - Add a search bar if you have content that changes frequently.
- - Create a mobile version of your site.
- - Test your site before launching.
- - Have fun!